Loro Parque ticket + Brunelli’s
At Brunelli’s you can explore the pleasures of the palate: meat of the highest quality (matured for 28 days in chambers at controlled temperature and humidity) and an incomparable texture thanks to the cooking that the Southbend special oven (unique in the Canary Islands) allows. of 800ºC of temperature, it seals the pores immediately maintaining the tender and juicy meat inside.
Everything, while enjoying the wonderful views offered by the spectacular 9-meter long window open to the sea. A unique experience!
- It is essential to present your locator at the park entrance
- Free admission for children under 6 years old. Special prices for children between 6 to 11 years old.
- 3-5 years must pay the menu / Discovery Tour
- Children under 18 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Loro Parque may request the user any document that proves his identity, age and / or residence in the Canary Islands.
- The tickets purchased have a validity period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- The purchase of your ticket is not subject to a specific date. You can redeem your ticket whenever you want, as long as it is within the validity period.